So happy

Wow!! Guess what? I finally manage to set the correct setting for my blog already. Because the previous model makes it hard for viewers to toggle through the website. So those frequent here, I believe will be much easier via your phone.

Work
-------
Well, sometimes work really feels exciting! Sometimes you feel that it's not worth your time. I have seen some of my friends, they are working from their passion, with their hearts. This should be the way and we got to work towards that.

This career of mine is ever exciting. Seeing people progress in front of you, makes you want to also work hard. And at the end of the day, all of us win together and we are able to put into dreams set in the beginning of the year.

Of course one has to be realistic that we should work hard to get what you want. Not by sitting there, nothing will come to pass.

iPad
------
I just sold off my iPad to a colleague as i feel that I'm not using it most of the time. Also, I am actually quite sufficient in my technologies at hand. I thought it will be much more convenient for me, but I still feel the traditional way is better in presenting in my work.

Past history
---------------
I took time to look back at my old posts and I feel that time has really past so fast! From an army personnel, to student to Britney lover to marriage to fatherhood, wow.

Imagine I didn't get to blog at all. Where will I be able to retrieve these information? I guess I could write in diaries, but it's too bulky already. And what's more is that pictures speaks a thousand words too.

Love my children so much. They are my motivation...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006