Thinking

Well I have been thinking about what are the purpose of us humans living on earth. We keep polluting and polluting and it seems that the conservation effort to save the planet is elusive.

My wife and I have been thinking that these two years, we concentrate on settling our mortgage loan and we may intend to go for a holiday for a year!! Woohoo!! Ain't it exciting?! Quite looking forward to it. But of course we have to ask some of our friends who are currently overseas as to how they did it.

Exercise
----------
This is something that I did not do for the past two weeks and I really feel very bad about it.

I just came back from my 1230am jog and I tell you, the feeling is very good. No one looking at you and I simply jog and I feel so at ease. Did static stations and honestly, I feel I should exercise daily. Cater at least thirty minutes for myself.

Night jogging is good as you get to have time all by yourself and take time to reflect on what are the things you can do for yourself. Yes! Gotta sweat it out.

Gift
-----
I am promoted to Master FC in my company and to recognize it, my boss gave me a Mont blanc pen!! My first ever expensive pen in my life! Cost over $400.

I have to be consistent in my work and yes! I can do it..

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006