What an adventurous night..

Last night, Eve and Kate were not feeling well. And Josh asked for bread with cheese after brushing his teeth at 1150pm. I fed him and then brushed his teeth again at 1220am. On the bed, he asked for milk again. And then asked for cream lotion to put on his skin. He finally slept at 1240am.

Then Kate woke up feeling uncomfortable due to the flu she had, she had discomfort in breathing. I held her to my chest, and soon she slept. I laid down on the bed with her, having her head pasted on my chest for one hour as I dozed off too. And I found both of us perspiring. She woke up too and Eve nursed her to sleep again. That's around 1.40am.

Then we switched on the air con because the weather is simply too warm. And on the two mattress, it was quite uncomfortable for me. Ah. But I have no more energy to displace myself to another bed and I just slept.

I really hope that both Eve and Kate will recover once I return back from Malaysia tonight.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)