What a fast week!

Time waits for no one.

I really feels so happy.. Celebrating Kate's birthday, meeting with my clients, cooking for my family, playing with Josh. Oh man.. And it's Saturday!!

I attended a three day course and managed to learn some good tips on servicing and I have alot of areas to do actually. And in the midst of it, I found out that many of my colleagues have their own fair share of problems and I also learn their passion in their work.

Sometimes we admire a few people because they are successful with good career and car and family. But when you ask them personally, somehow they will share with me what happen on the other side. And when you hear about it, you would sympathize with them and I really hope things will be better for them.

On the good side, I complimented them on their good points as well as my truthful comments to them.

Spending time with family
------------------------------
This has been an increasingly important factor for me as both my children has grown and I have to spend time to teach them language and some correct behaviors.

I really appreciate Eve to spend time managing the house as well as to take care of the children. And at times cook too. Wow right.. Ha..

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)