Be patient

Well now my boy is in the growing stage and at times he knew that he should do the correct things but he chose the otherwise. Eg he pushed Kate down, because he didn't want her to touch the table. I told him off and even brought him into the room and he was there alone crying. I asked him again whether he can push Kate and he said no.

Sometimes I wonder am I patient enough with him actually because at times, he really just want to test my patience. And especially when I have quite a few tasks to do and he refused to cooperate, I reached my tipping point. Eve will later commented on me to hug him and kiss him after that. She's the neutralizer in the family.

Sometimes I wonder do people actually understand what we are going through.

Gathering
------------
Yesterday has a fun time with my community service club friends at my place. Had pizzas, made vegetable dish. The rest brought curry puffs, popiah, chicken nuggets, drinks, fruits and fruit wine. And all of us enjoyed the games and catching up. So fun! I really like to have friends popping by my place and we can all let our hair down. And all of us helped out in the cleaning in the end.

Fireworks
------------
Finally! After two failed attempts, we managed to catch the full display of fireworks at the NDP rehearsal at Marina platform! This year's fireworks are better and they made heart shapes, which is in line with the theme. Good effort and all of us enjoyed the display.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)