Charmed

It's really amazing. Recently, I went to watch my old time favorite series 'Charmed' and I'm really amazed at how well planned and well scripted it is. The quality of effects, how everything can gel so well and makes it captures your attention, all totalled up to 100 points! And I researched that for this episode alone, it was watched by 7.7million viewers! Of course it's fictional, but they manage to bring you to their world. I was a big fan then in secondary school.

That made me think about how one can be a good scriptwriter. The ingredients are creativity, knowledge etc... 

However, what amazes me is that I realized everyone is a scriptwriter! We direct and write our own life script everyday, isn't it? And one should strive to being the good scriptwriter for your own life! 

We create the daily movies in our lives. And we are the director, the actor and extras in our own movie. And how rewarding and how exciting your movie is, depends on the scriptwriter. Who is he? The person is YOU.

The Charmed television series are able to make quality scenes and story line and squeeze it into 45 minutes. Of course there are a lot of preparation work in it. It takes more than 45 minutes definitely. The props, make up, the setting, music effects - it's so interesting!

We should also prep our lives too! We should take care of our health, exercise, spend time to play and talk to your loved ones, dress well. How we speak to people is also very important! You are in your own movie and it's certainly your decision to make it right. 

I don't like draggy movies (I think many people don't). I love humorous and exciting movies. Hence, whatever I do, I will also add humor and excitement. Children add the excitement level in my script. And of course, there are amendments to be made! Just make the necessary changes and make sure don't happen it again.

There are highs and low points in every movie. My life also have them and maybe I can share with you. Eve and I actually broke up and patch back 5 times in our lives before we got married. And seems like a romantic love movie? It's tough, it's awkward, it's love, it's happy... All these things happen for a reason and the separation times made us realize that we love each other. God was there and made patch us back at the fifth separation. 

I'm fine tuning everyday in my own life. It's tough. It takes effort. But what I know at the end is this storyline will be a good testimony to many.



Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)