Blogging

This is so exciting! This week alone, I have a reply at my cooking blog saying that he has tried the silverfish dish, and it works! So happy. I have no idea who this person is, but it really makes me feel that people reads my blog!

And this week alone, two people asked me about blogging and what tips I can provide. I'll first tell them that they really got to have interest and it's just this "ingredient" that keeps them going and the blog to be alive! Really hope that their blogs can go well!

Blogging, in today's context, is so much easier and fun! And when I looked back my past posts, it brings back sweet memories! I just rendered the news that Josh had jaundice since birth for about 5 weeks! I even wrote the exact date. And because now Gwen has jaundice since birth, I really hope that it will end same time as Josh's.

I really hope people around me can blog more often! It's so much more expressive and improves your command of language too!


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006