Lunch Date

Well, recently, our night times are quite hectic, having interrupted sleeps and changing bed sheets in the wee hours of the night, and bathing our children. Sounds like a ghost story? I'm afraid it's not.


Night time
These nights, Gwen simply stays awake and wants to nurse regularly. We need to adjust her timing from US timing to Singapore timing. In the day, she would nap more, while at night, the two big eyes will stare at you! Super awake and wants our attention.

Last night was a champion night, and it's not easy for us. However we survived.

Josh and Kate slept early around 10pm and 8pm respectively. However, Kate woke up at 10pm, rendered her to be super awake. And at 12am, Josh was awakened by Gwen and he wanted to pass urine. So the two elder ones were awake and kept on talking. At 1215am, all my three children passed motion, one after another! 

The saga didn't end there. Josh and Kate started to get active and played. I have to be there to supervise. 

All the ding dongs ended at 1.30am, and both Eve and I were so tired... I was so drained that I have forgotten to put on Kate's diapers! At 3.30am, Kate made noise and I remembered I forgotten to wear for her! And she's already sleeping on her urined swimming bed! I bathed her, cleaned the soaked mattress and mopped the floor. Didn't know why fairy godmother never come and save me. Kate went on sleeping after that. It took me about 10 minutes to clean up.

Gwen kept making her engine sounds until 4am! So I only slept at around then, and 6.30am, Gwen passed motion again, and it's a heavy load! So straining. 

In the morning, both my children woke up so early at around 8.30am and I brought them to my mother-in-law's place so that I can come back and cook lunch for them. I was feeling quite light headed, due to the broken sleep. 

Really thank God for giving me the energy to wake up at night to do so much things. It's really like OT at night.


Date with Eve
Both Eve and I just feel that we need OUR time. So she dated me to Rose Vernada at Shangrila Hotel! Felt so loved. We brought Gwen, who slept soundly throughout the high tea, to make up for the late sleep the night before.

Really liked this place. Still can remember that time I came with Eve when Kate was around 5 months old.

For Rosé Venada, one must take note of these things.

1. Sashimi is not off the shelve. You have to order from the waitress. I overheard people saying that there is no sashimi in this high tea. However they didn't know about this. They are very generous with the salmon belly and tuna!

2. They have soup and also have to be ordered through the waitress.

3. One has to book one day in advance for 15% discount. However we have DBS debit card, hence we can have the discount even though we book at 10.30am today.

4. The green macaroons are so delicious. It's been awhile since I have eaten them.

5. One person is allowed one type of tea. It's so nice to drink the Moroccan Mint tea.

It's so enjoyable. I didn't eat much during this buffet, guess that I was quite drained from last night. Love this place! 

Children below age of 6 are free. Hence next time we can bring Josh and Kate for free.

It's good to just go out as a couple and really like this feeling. And having your wife to date you feels so good! Would like to make this event more often.



Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006