Love that lasts

Recently, I have came across different types of love images in front of my eyes. And I really want to share these with you.

1. An old lady on a wheelchair and her husband

They are in their 70s. And the old uncle was pushing the old lady on a wheelchair. What amazed me is that the old lady held her arm straight up, providing the umbrella as a shade for the old uncle against the drizzle. I didn't get to take a picture of them because I just feel that it's disrespectful of me. From this, it showed the mutual support given to each other, and definitely it touched my heart. I really feel that at the end of the day, whatever we do, we just need our beloved partner to stay with you at all times.

No matter what happens, we will grow old and what is most precious then is actually love in the family and love towards your another half. Cherish them while you can.

2. A couple with height difference

It's stereotyped that the guy usually has to be the taller one. However, I saw one loving couple, who walked hand-in-hand, and the lady was actually half a head taller than him. Love is from within, and I can really see that they are in love with each other, enjoying each other's company on the way home. This should be the way. I immediately felt a sense of happiness for this couple.

From this, it shows that we can love anyone we want to, outside appearance is just a small factor to what real sweet love really tastes like. What really matters is straight from the heart and love kindles fire from there. Amazing couple. Also, I didn't take a picture of it, seems like a paparazzi.

3. A caucasian couple with 2 adopted children
This is an amazing sight. We happened to bump a couple in a lift. They have twins, and it's obvious that they adopted the children due to the skin colour. And the they adopted in Ethiopia. They chose to give these twins a new lease of life in Singapore. Really touched our hearts because it takes great courage and love to take care of adopted children and treat them as your own. All these really makes me feel that I'm fortunate.

It actually takes great faith to go down to Ethiopia to find and search suitable babies for adoption. And the amount of money and paper work involved. Really thank God that there are people who can provide these children another type of life - better life that is.



My Children's Account
1. Recently Josh has stomach flu and that made him lose quite a bit of appetite. And luckily, his appetite came back and finished his dinner yesterday. Also, Josh loves chinese characters and it's really amazing because Eve bought a Chinese dictionary with the actual strokes of chinese characters. Hence, we can slowly teach him the correct way of writing the characters. For night time, Josh will tell me to sing 'We are Singapore' and we will mutate the lyrics of the song! And we will lol! So funny.

2. Kate's been an amazing girl. Grandmother dropped the chopstick and she will pick it up, and say that it belongs to grandmother, and carried on munching her food! She can speak so much sentences and she doesn't want me to go to work today. She will follow me to the changing room and say, "Daddy, go to work?" So cute. As usual, she loves fruits and today, she ate nearly half a guava!

3. Gwen's growing well, with the increase in demand of breastmilk at night. She loves me to bathe her every morning at around 10am, and she will look for me to shake her at the yaolan. Amazing girl. She is now 4.5kg and I even sling her when cooking meals for my family. She will also sleep in the sling. :)

At the end of the day, when you see your three children asleep, you just feel that it's amazing to be able to be a parent for these three children! Love them...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)