Colleagues

I'm just glad that for this month, I had quite a few outings with my agency and it's indeed fun to meet up and it has been quite long since we had our fun.

Bowling
We played inter-agency bowling and from this game, we know each other's strengths and had so much encouragement to one another. I just find that bowling games are always different as the company of people you play with, makes it either boring or exciting! 

Our agency won the second runner up! So happy.


Group picture of us and our color theme is green!


Xcape
My boss Li Fen planned an exciting place for us to go to! And I didn't know such place existed as I have been playing online version all my life. She showed us the trailer in office and all of just are so excited to go! 

It's a real game, and you are being trapped in a room. You and your friends must find clues and ways to escape within one hour.

They have a branch at 8 Purvis Street #04-01. Go to www.xcape.sg for more information.



I'm really amazed that they have so many different rooms to choose from!

We had a hint from the organizers and through the game, we can see how creative your fellow colleagues are! And the way how we unlock the key locks! Simply fun! If you are free, you can go! Need to book in advance for your slot.



I like the 'WALAO' sign. Really funny. Probably those who didn't manage to escape will take this signboard. Really find that this is a profitable business! We are not allowed to bring in any form of writing materials, camera, phones into the game area. Really exciting place and I will definitely want to go again.



Morning Jog
Love it when we meet up for a healthy jog of 42km. (Just joking) We ran a distance of 5km. It's fun and the weather's great! I had not been to East Coast Park for so long already.




After losing the calories, we added on more at Old Town Coffee. Great outing and work out together!

I honestly find that positive working environment is very important and all of us work together so as to achieve our individual goals. Yeah! Looking forward for future possible outings.




Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)