Hey... it's been so long eversince I have updated my blog. Because I have been staying at my Sengkang home and my computer was down... down with an xxx virus...always having the girl icon popping up! Juz wondering who in the world has visited the website at my home! ah!

Rollerblading
On Saturday, I learnt rollerblading for the first time in my whole life! Taught my Yonghan! Amazing!! The feeling of freedom was fantastic and I really feel like learning it after exams!

I even fell twice but it's worth it... Under his supervision, I roughly knew the basics and it's very fundamental to the rollerblading!! :@)

Qiulin's Birthday
I went to celebrate Qiulin's birthday and bought for her a necklace...
Well, quite happy to see Tingli and we caught up a little bit... So long never see my sister already! :@)

Studying History
Practically spent the past 3 days studying History but wondering if I have studied it correctly! Ah! Anyway, I have already spent that long hours already... need to change my subject for my revision already!


STAY HEALTHY EVERYONE!


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)