Great! Thursday... I'm still at the midst in studying chemistry! AH! ANyway, there are a lot of approaches to the questions and I need alot of practise in it...

For history, been discussing with my friends regarding some general topics. It's much more effective this way because purely from reading from book, it's very hard to link the ideas together... Yar, must study hard for history... Got B- for my essay! Ah!

AH! So many AH! MUST work hard!! :@)

Oh yes, today is quite significant because it is the day where two of my modules have ended their tutorials. One is english lesson, whereby my friend WeeYong made the delicious fruit tarts. And also the other is the end of my history tutorial! It's really very fast!!

Come to think of it, I left only one Lifescience lecture and another chemistry lecture... That's all! That's real fast pace!!!!!!!!!

Presidential elections
Can't believe that Bush won the elections. Didnt expect him to win because Kerry and him are actually at bottleneck with each other!! Argh... feel that he shouldn't be re-elected because I find that he is really a war-promoter and he is also a man who rests firmly with his ideals, ignoring how/what other people feel about his actions!~!!

Oh well, things seem to happen this way. So be it. -_-!

Funny website
I bumped into this wonderful and de-stressing short clip... hope that you can go and see...
It's at http://squizzle.com and you search for 'singing duo'. After that, you will be able to watch two korean 'spastic' girls singing songs! Really very funny. Watch it if you are free!~!

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Bathe everyday, if you can.

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $2.80
Dinner: $2.10
Total: $4.90
SATISFACTION: OK.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)