Saturday!

Oh! I spent most of my time completing my chemistry practical. It's really very time consuming and when you are doing it, time passed very fast! ARGH. Luckily this is the final one (for this semester that is).

I also revised on my Nano test for wednesday. Talking about my Nano project, I'm really quite unhappy. It seems to me that Alvin didn't do alot and Weiming keeps siding him. I actually pushed the easy job to Alvin, which in the end is burnt by Weiming. OH man! I didn't want to speak much to Alvin already. Feel that he is quite 'big' also... Maybe I'm wrong... but I just consider this way as my own perspective.

Probably next semester, I may have project work, but work with other people. ;)

I feel that I'm not so productive at night. Probably I'm in my hostel. So not so condusive. Gotta go to kitchen to study next time.

STUDY.STUDY.STUDY. THis is what 99% of all students do currently. HURRY END THIS!

QUOTE FOR THE DAY
Learn to learn.

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $2.20
Dinner: $2.50
Total: $4.70
SATISFACTION: FAIR

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006