Deepavali

I actually spent the whole Deepavali back in school.

This is what I did for the day
-Studied chemistry
-Helped out with Grant A Wish stuff

Oh well, I didn't expect to be helping the Grant A wish stuff because I didn't read the email that they are having a meeting at today to do the donation cans.

I studied chemistry and there are alot of things to catch up with, especially from the inactive two days.. ha..

Ate MacDonalds and not bad, coz each of us had 4 pieces of free nuggets. The productivity wasn't very good because we chatted and joked.

Walked back with CheeKian from my Clubroom to my hostel. Not bad as it's my 4th time taking that path already.

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Be yourself.

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $4.80
Dinner: $3.00
Total: $7.80
SATISFACTION: Good

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)