Today, I had lunch with Yiwen and Mum at Jack's Place!

Drank 2 bowls of Lobster Bisque and it tasted so NICE! If you are free, do go down to drink Lobster Bisque. The smell of soup and the taste of the lobster... PERFECT! Anyway, to compare AMK and Sengkang's branch, the latter gives alot of lobster!! Simply delicious.

Yiwen gave me the brownies and it tasted so nice!! YUMMY! :)

Spent my time studying maths with my friend, Felix. GOSH! There are so many things which I didn't touch on!! And need to spend the rest of the night squeezing all the techniques onto the cheat sheet! :@)

GIRL THROWN DOWN AT JURONG!
Eww... today at 12pm, can't believe it, there is a new born baby, wrapped in plastic bag and was thrown down! It died at 12.55pm. Simply it's an innocent baby. Gross!! I really can't believe that there is such a case happening in Singapore.

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Drink Lobster Bisque.

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: Provided by Mom
Dinner: Provided by Her husband
SATISFACTION: GOOD


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006