GREAT TUESDAY!!

Really edging towards the exams!! COOL! Can't wait to end this ordeal A.S.A.P! Today, the sunlight was so good that I even wanted to suntan and wanna forget about the study group that my orientation friends have planned!

In the end, I still went for it.... It was alright and managed to learn and clear some of the doubts which I have along the way... Great.

I also got back my Chemistry Practical.. It's really very strange. Because I somewhat have came out with a theory. For those things that I have worked hard, I didn't do very well. For the otherwise, it turned out to be very good. For my chem pract, I didn't think that I would do well in it because my crystals obtained weren't that good. But in the end, I got a good grade for it... So strange theory!! Let's see for my year end results! Gonna experiment on them!

I feel that in NUS, many and many of them, especially those made in China, really have a wrong sense of their dressing and their appearance. Not that I'm really separating or having prejudice against them. But they really portray in front of me this image whenever I walk. Be it queueing or in the toilet, ah... Boy they really need image consultation.

The hairstyle, not combed or straightened. The clothes combination, socks exposing at the shoes, oh man, u name it, they have it. Feel like starting out some kind of lecture about basic decent dressing for them! Really dress like nerds!! I know that they may not be nerds, but they show that they are!!!!!!! OH MAN! How can I educate them? Can someone tell me??

Went out with Yiwen and we grabbed the last bits of the cakes and pastry at the shelves of Carrefour!! And they are all 1-for-1. What a great deal!!

OH yes, before I end, I actually did a crime today!! I climbed the fence of my hostel gate. It was closed at 11pm and I reached at 11.10pm, hoping that they wouldn't close. But the distance of the alternative route bring me of no choice. That's why I climbed! AH!!


QUOTE OF THE DAY
Have faith in what you do. Believe in yourself, not others!

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Breakfast: $1.10
Lunch: $2.50
Tea: $0.60
Dinner: $2.40
Supper: $3.90
Total: $10.50
SATISFACTION: GOOD

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006