Mugging

I just have no idea why people come out with this term 'mugging'. It's abt studying the whole night and staring at the book constantly. But is that mugging? Hmm.. I have no idea!~! I walked past my hostel area and practically everyone is studying hard! WOO! And all of them are similar... having laptop in front of them.

Essay

I finally get to complete my life science essay. I really have no heart to complete it but oh well, it's finally done and got it printed! Yeah... it's regarding transgenic technology.

ICA Building

I went to ICA building to renew my photo. There are alot of people queueing up for phototaking and I have no choice but to try my luck at the third floor. Indeed, there are only 2 people queueing for it. So I immediately took and went to queue. There are about 50 people in front of me man! So I waited patiently.

The process of stamping and renewing the passport is less than 1minute. Amazing! And soon, next year, I have to renew the whole passport again because mine is really very very outdated.

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Study hard!

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $2.80
Dinner: $1.90
Photo: $5.25
Total: $9.95
SATISFACTION: OK

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006