HI! It's been 5 days eversince I have written to you guys!

Well, I was occupied with seminars and seminars... who??? It's Robert Kiyosaki's Seminar. I attended his 2-and-a-half day seminar which was held at Expo!

I certainly didn't waste my time. In fact, I feel that it's a life-time experience whereby money can't even replace it. I have learnt ways which can help to improve my cashflow... also had knowledge about real estate and stocks.... Most importantly, I knew the best formula for the way to get RICH!!! YEah!

After the seminar, a thought came to my mind. I just want a bachelor degree and that's it. I don't really care whether it's Honors or Masters. It's not so substantial in the outside world right now. I know that these paper are good for the corporate world. But to me, it's not. I do not want to work in the corporate world, but to set up my future business!!

You may say that it's unachievable. But you have to look at the positive side and always improve yourself with experience!!~!!!

LOVE HIM! Robert, I salute to YOU!


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006