Back to Singapore

Hi Everyone!

I'm finally back from India (Kolkata already). My trip there was an eventful one with lots of experiences to share. But didn't plan to write the 21-day experience in my blog because it will be cluttered with words. When I have more pictures, I'll upload and then describe my experience through them. Think this way will be a better one.

Juz to let you know something. It was only yesterday that I found out about the Tsunami quake at Asia. They even stated that there were delaying and cancelation of flights during 9.20am yesterday. I was still in Thailand (Bangkok) during that time. Indeed, there was cancelation of a flight and my friend and I commented that it may be a lousy flight or something. But we are wrong! It's due for the safety of the travellers that they decided to cancel the flight. Quite a number of flights were delayed too!

Gosh! I didn't expect this type of plight will be evident post of Christmas! But seriously hope that there will be peace after it! :)

Guys... await for my India story alright?? It'll take a month or so! Ha!!


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006