GOSH! The past 2 days I've been busy with my stuff!! ALOT OF THEM!

I spent my time doing the singapore map, together with Benny, Shumei, Renhong and Crystal. Luckily, with the help of Xiaoying's mother, we managed to get the whole map sewed onto the big cloth within less than 30minutes. Really grateful about that as her mother is a skilful seamstress. She is also very friendly! Very happy about that.

I was so occupied with my stuff that I actually forgotten the meeting with Vtien at Central Library during lunch time. OMG. And when doing the map, I left my handphone in the clubroom, in silent mode. It's after lunch time that I went to check the phone, and realised that I was supposed to meet her!! I am so FORGETFUL!

Today, I've gotten my SKIE windbreaker and also a yellow notepad. :) YEah....

I had a talk with my dad last night and the feeling was terrible. I knew what he planned and wanted to say. All I can say is yes, yes to everything he said. I am real disappointed that my mum didn't even voice out her views at all... Really feel that it's really quite hopeless as my mum is already a puppet for my dad already... (somewhat like a voodoo)! My family....Haiz

At night, I had dinner with Yiwen at Dragon Restaurant (steamboat) at Marina Bay. The steamboat is very nice and I'm really happy that the boss recognised me! So happy! Ha.

This morning, I immediately rushed down to my clubroom to get my bag and also to settle my hostel admin stuff...And I managed to check out the room without having to do inspection! Great! After everthing's done, I headed to Central library to hand up my books and headed straight to the Clementi Student Care Service!

Today, I learnt alot of stuff at the Clementi Student Care Service
-Met up with Mark, my buddy and also another friend of mine! Such a small world
-Learnt about basic communication skills and also how to engage communication with the sec2 students as befrienders

I was really very tired after the whole talk! OH man!! ;)
Kinda feel that I have joined to many activities already....juz today alone....I actually have 3 meetings and I only attended one. The other 2 are the India trip and also Grant A Wish! Too bogged down with events already! Aiyo! :)

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Spend your time wisely!

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $2.50
Dinner: $5.50
Total: $8.00
SATISFACTION: Good

PS: I'm going to India in 2 days time!! AH!! So excited!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)