Well, today it's a JAMX day!

I actually got to meet up the bands that are going to participate at the JAMX competition held at National Youth Park on 15 and 16th Jan for Prelims! Yeah!! And u know what? Most of them have the rocker's look! Funky hairdo and their dress sense is really of unique punk-like!

I also helped out with Grant A Wish and there are certainly alot of wishes in the clubroom! And it's really up to us (the wish coordinators) to clear the stuff. As in calling up the beneficaries to find out when is the appropriate time that they want us to deliver the stuff to them! Ha!!

Around evening time, Ray and I actually went down to Hisham's workplace to look for him because nowadays, he had not been himself. He even rejected Ray's BBQ party on New Year's Eve suddenly. So we dropped by his working place. And I was very angry at the start because he didn't even bothered to look at us for a single second! What is this man? I actually spent my time to go and see him. What the... And during his conversation with Ray, to me I feel that he's quite thick skinned and Ray don't mind changing the major plan juz to suit him. Gosh... I didn't talk much during the conversation as I find it quite pointless. And actually find it quite a relieve as in Hisham needs to go back to work.

I went back and it was juz in time for dinner. Had vegetable soup and chilly crab. Very delicious. Ha... And i had a minor quarrel with my mum. She kept on insisting me to go to see Dr Chng for my nose because it's been a while eversince I have gone to see him. And I told her that I will do it alone. And amazingly, she replied that if I go alone, I will never go one. And that's what actually has gone through my mind. Seriously, I don't feel a need for the doctor to check my nose because I have no symptoms already. Yar... But maybe see how it goes. Probably I will go, probably I will not. Ha!!

Did my bidding of modules! YEah. Can't wait for next semester!! Gotta work doubly hard already. Feel that the first sem, I was fooling around, didn't really put in 100%. Ha..!~

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006