I'm real happy after my maths exam today... even though I have left some spaces, I feel that I have done my best already. Especially I managed to solve a 10mark question in 2minutes of intense stress.. All these are attributed by the sudden aspirations (or u call it inspirations)! YEAH!

For the past 3 days, I have been staying at my house and I feel that I began to talk to my mum alot already. For mickey, I have been bringing down for walks frequently and also spend time with my mum. Today, I was quite shocked that my dad bought dinner for me, without he buying for himself. Oh man. And I prepared dinner for mickey, which he walloped everything.

Gosh! Tml is the final day of the paper!! Can't believe it! Tml going to really havoc! Enjoy my life after the exams!! Out of the exam stress already!

Today, I took NEL and it's really of an experience. There are not enough seats the moment it reached Sengkang, the 2nd stop from Punggol. And I think as more and more people were to go to Punggol to stay, those Sengkang people will take NEL to Punggol and bounce back to City area juz to get the seats in the rush-hour. Tml, I'll be doing the same thing again.

I come to feel that Singapore is slowly turning to the situation in Japan. Inflation, the high standard of living and also the transportation frenzy. Coming more and more evident. Somemore, there is an increase in the number of people eating/liking sushi! (but I think this point is irrelevant).


QUOTE OF THE DAY
Love yourself. Love others too!

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $2.50
Satisfaction: Good

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)