Eef my familY!

Simply hate my family!! HATE IT! Just wondering why my surname is HOE. Sickening to have such a surname!

My father is a person who is of a total jerk, sinner and totally wreckless with his words and thoughts. I really don't respect him at all, not even a single bit. Today, he even said and even assumed that I have been spending alot of money... wasting alot of money! Can't believe it when my mum told him that I went clubbing. What's wrong with clubbing?? I know my company and my limits, but he, being the traditional ass pighead, hangs on to the believe that EVERYTHING (be it my friends, activities) are bad... What a crook!

I don't really care what he do, but whichever the case, I will juz address him as 'dad' by name. THAT's ALL! Really feel dreadful to be staying in a life, who is dependent on parents money. Money to them is EVERYTHING. I know that you may say that I shouldn't say all these stuff... But it's really the real TRUTH! Damn!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)