Today, I am really very tired from last night's msn chat!! Can't believe that I actually chatted till 4am!! Really feel very shag!!

I forced myself to wake up at 10.30am but in the end woke up at 11am. Then, I quickly rushed out to NUS to help out in the Grant A Wish! I heard that GAW has been very successful during the external drive and I am very happy to hear about it! YEah!!

Then, I bought nasi Lemak at Yusok Ishak House and then, attended the JAMX meeting. It was supposed to start at 1pm but in the end, it started at 1.45pm. That's very late right!? But anyway, I got to inform them about what Lijie and informed me to do. Felt very happy as I have something to do for JAMX! By the way, this rock-band competition finals will be at Civics Plaza on 29th Jan and Taufik will be the guest singer for that day!! Can't believe that I will be up close and personal!! Yeah!! Can't wait man!!

Later,I actually rushed down to meet Lihui and the rest of the people at Marina Bay because we are having kite flying today. I think it's because of the weather that the turnout of the people is very very little. Only Renhong, Crystal and the two of us were there! Can't believe it. Then, I actually cheered them on and decided to go down to the Marina Bay and settle the kites and the steamboat dinner later.

We tried to reduce the pre-arranged 30 kites but the shop-owner wouldn't allow it. So in the end, we bought the 30 kites. Next time, we can actually play it at the NUS football field when we feel stressed! Ha!! Later, we went to bowling and played arcade. We are very happy because the rate/game is only $1.50! That's really very very cheap. And the 4 of us really had lots of fun.

Later, Xiaoyun, Kunhong and Derrick came the the rest of us actually played Daytona! So fun as we crashed our way, cut each other's path! Really very fun. Ha... After that, we went to the steamboat place (Dragon Village). The shop owner is really very generous. She knew that the number of people is small (instead of the usual 30), so she actually didn't remove the offer that she has given us!! We still paid $10 for the steamboat! Yeah!!! Then, we ate until very full.

After 2 hours of eating, Cheekian, Hanmao and Mika came and they joined us. Chee Kian ate later because one of the staff actually saw him putting a piece of meat into his mouth. That's why he is considered to have been eating already! So gaoxiao!! Ha...

Actually, for today's outing, I am quite disappointed because i didn't expect the turnout to be so lousy. Even the YEP friends didn't attend it. I met a few back in school before I came down and all of them didn't want to come. I also messaged my Pnevma people and they all cannot make it even for the steamboat dinner. Oh well... Suit them! But I'm happy because I have so much fun with these few people and they gave me support! YEah!!~!!

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
Lunch: $2.10
Dinner: $12.00
Arcade: $3.00
Bowling: $2.50
Total: $19.50
SATISFACTION: OK

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Drink more water!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006