Woa!! Today is certainly a pig day for me! Can't believe it. I think that I really must exercise already! Or else, my immune system will be down and I'll get fatter! -__!

This morning, I actually intended to go for a swim but I guess that my bed is much more comfortable and I slept till around 11am! GOSH!

I then met Crystal at Hougang mall where we get to buy our friend's present! Yeah manz. Then, after shopping, we went separate ways.

For lunch, I had porridge and it's very delicious. Except that the pig intestines are too elastic, not to my taste. Then, I went to sleep after that till dinner! I seriously can't believe it man. Probably it's because that I was overhungry.

Later, I went for a function at Le Meridien and the feeling was fantastic. Learnt a lot today and eventually, I somewhat got my drive back again! Yeah!! Initially, we (Veetien, the rest and I) planned to await for Vincent's arrival. But it was getting late already. So Mong Ching and I actually went back already. :) When I returned home, I drank a bowl of dessert and ate a bowl of noodles with egg. I was dead hungry man! Think that i'm going to have gastric already. But I have taken 2 spoonfuls of mylanta already.

Watched on channelnewsasia that the death toll is over 80,000 already!! And numerous were missing. I think most of the bodies are hidden beneath the layer of the sand. That's really terrible and I have a frightful thought. Let's say that one is to build sandcastles one day and found a human bone! Gosh! It's really frightening man!! Somewhat felt also that Singapore is a blessed place as we are actually cushioned by Sumatra during the tsunami. Which is a good thing! Yeah!! Peace everyone.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)