Hey....today is my departure date to India!!

Well, yesterday, completed my Befriender course and it's really very good. Can feel the sense of team work, especially at the end whereby we get to complete crossing the 'stones' across the rivers without making a single mistake. Took us over an 1hr to complete this low budget game! Ha!

I went to Ah-ma's house straight away and was happy to see Ah-ma. All of them have already eaten their dinner and chatted with her for about 10minutes. So nice!! Ha!! I really wanna visit her once I come back!! :) My Bee-Yi is also very good. She gave me a luggage which is given for free because she subsribed the credit card. Took taxi home. Feeling real tired already.

I quickly packed my bag for my India trip! Then, came Ray, Hisham and Jingyun. We went to Jalan Kayu for supper and went to my carpark later. We celebrated my birthday there and we ate the chocolate cake. They even 'sabo' me! Gosh!! Having the cake in my shirt!! Aiyo! I'm real happy that they bothered to spend time with me, apart from their busy schedule. Thank you guys!! :)

Went to convert my money today... The conversion rate is $1 to 23.8Rupees... Ok la... Oh well, am going off already! Take care my friends.. Will be back on 26th Dec... Airflight TG143 and the time is 1420Hrs... :) SO see you guys there ah!! Haa..... I'm not sure about which terminal! But can go and check on the actual day!~!!

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Take care of yourself!

EXPENSES FOR THE DAY
-Nil-

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)