Well well, today I woke up with a flu and my voice really not that good. Probably yesterday I didn't drink enough water. I wonder why. When schooling, I really want to change my blog format and I feel that I have no time to blog. Now, I have so much time that I didn't have the feeling of blogging.

I feel that now, blogging is really not a private diary anymore and feel that it's mainly for people to see and for ownself to be happy about him/herself. Am I right? Ha! Enough of crap. I'll talk about yesterday's event!

It was one of the packed day. I have 2 appointments at the same time and end at the same time. One is Badminton session with my material science friends as well as KTV session with my Symponia people. I chose the former because I agreed with them very long time ago.

Badminton-- A great sports which I have not played for a long time already. Had fun time playing with Felix, Angel, Zhiwei, Minfei, Gavin, Jerry, Cloudsis and Kelvin. Ha!! Maybe we should have it often as it not only promotes gelling in the grp, but also we can keep fit together! HA! I have aches after the game man!!

Later, went and meet up with my Symponia group people and when I see them. I was very happy because many of us turned up for KTV and it's real a pleasant sight for me. During the camp, I have the mindset that our group will not hangout after the camp. But my freshies proved me wrong and I am real happy and glad that we are together as a group as a whole! YEAH!! It's kinda amazing you know...

Just to describe to you more... During the camp, I feel that our group morale rose and fell dramatically. From Day 1 to Day 3, it was accelerating to the peak. After that, it started to suffer from WALL STREET CRASH and our morale in the group really went to the sea bed. Real disappointing for my dear councillors. But I was real happy that things started to pick up after sentosa!! I feel happy to see my group enter the water as a whole and did a cheer by their OWN!! I was exhilarated to see the sight and I will remember that moment of ZEAL! WOO!! Great guys man!!

We went for steamboat at AMK and it was managed by Yiwen. Real glad that she went and prepared for us, ordered for us! HA!! All of us were very happy to see each other and we had our meal together! Yeah!! So gaoxing. Love the soup and the uncle gave us so many free stuff: Champagne and yamcake! YUMMY!

Then, we played quite a few 'cancer-causing' games because many of it cause internal blood pressure and blood from coagulating! HA!! Real lame games and it really wasted alot of my brain cells. My friends like Khoon Hong, Shaowei came out with so many 'intellectual' games until we all senh senh after the whole thing! HA!!

Real glad to meet everyone and let Yiwen to know my group members too! WOO!! 3 cheers to myself!!


Opps...


Today...

Oh... As i said, I was not feeling that well this morning and made Yiwen kinda pissed with me. And I really have no choice. Anyway, she went for job interview today.. Infact 3 of them and all cheated her. They placed on the newspaper saying that it's admin and turned out to be some kind of scamp... aiyo! Can't believe it.

Anyway, I rested quite a bit after lunch because of my flu... Guess that last night didn't really cover myself properly.

Then, I planned for my CSC SPORTS DAY event as well as prepared to go to Clementi SCS for my regular volunteering. I was real happy to see Don today because it's been ard one month plus eversince his exams that I keep in touch with him. Ha!! Even though we didn't study today, I planned for him the grades that he plan to achieve!! Here they are!

ENGLISH: C6
CHINESE: B4
MATHS: C6
ART: C6
POA: C6
PHYSICS: C6
CHEMISTRY: C6
SOCIAL STUDIES/GEOG: C6
L1R4: 28...

Hmm... wonder if that is kinda too high for the scores. But have told him to find out the grade for his passing critera. Ha!! Later, went and planned games for his NPCC activities. And he also accompanied me to go and buy my white shirt and handphone cover! Ha!!

For supper, happen to meet up with his parents and we dine together. His mum treated Fred and me Coke. Not that I really want ok? But i succummb to the treat! HA! Anyway, had a great chat and I find that he is closer to his mum! HA!!

Later went back with Fred and cleared some issues with him. Actually only one la. And felt great too! Tml must really spend quality time with Yiwen le!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006