Hi Everyone! Today is a day which pass by very fast! I really find that everyday, we should not make it like a routine lifestyle. For everyday, there will be a brand new sun rising from the sea, depicting a new fresh day!

Don't you agree with me? Ha! Btw, the daily activites that every individual plan and undergo. Which means that the magnitude of excitement depends on your own planning. Yeah!! June the first! Woo!! Great month and a great weather to start with!!

Today, I went Sakae Sushi with Yiwen and we overall ate over 30 plates! Real full and I am real happy that we went to eat! Love the taste of soft shell crab and the salmon kama. Yum! Can't believe that on Earth, there is such great food on the PLANET! Ha!! Maybe next month, I am planning to go there again! Ha!! Find that it's kinda worth it! :)

Now, I am in school and attend the Cluedo Rehearsal. Kinda humorous because can see the characters growing as time passes and not only that, I can see that we are all having fun looking at them act! Ha!! Gaoxiao. Anyway, I am happy to find one freshie for the camp for my group! WOOHOO!! And now hoping that she may find her friends too to join them. :)

ALright... Take care my friends!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006