Hi Everyone!

Just had lunch and I have just got back my handphone from BengCheng. Can't believe that I left my handphone in my friend's house after I have used their toilet. HA!

I feel kinda happy that I have completed my sentosa trial and most of the stuff, they are more or less ok already! Yeah! And for my finale, it'll be at Palawan. Kinda feel that on the actual day, there will definitely have some teams not completing 8 of the stations. Anyway, I feel glad that most of the councillors actually made up and people really worked together. At times, I kinda feel that I have to shout to let people hear me. Quite tiring lo... But good that its over le! Yeah!

I wanna thank Yuncai, Lihui for putting up such great sport and they have helped me quite a bit in the orientation of the group members. And honestly speaking, there are also my dear Station ICs who didn't complain at all for the waiting time as well as the execution of the stations! Great man! :) Felt glad!

Later, I'll upload some of the photos!! FEEL GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006