Woa... it's been quite awhile since I have written my messages in this blog! HA!

Attended quite a few trials, Mass games on Wednesday! And guess what? It's so fun. Especially the game on Forbidden Fruit. It's a game whereby the group members have to proceed to the DEVIL and get the Fruit, and when he turns and face us, we are not suppose to move. Otherwise, he'll tell the appointed ones to return to our base. When he is not looking, we'll proceed forward. It's so fun that I played twice and the transferring of the Fruit from the back to the front and to the back again is so GD!! Ha!! Love the excitement and game. It's the game where stealing is the winning to the game!! HA!! :) Feel like a child again.

I'm the game IC for the first station and it's called the Shake Hand Game. On the actual day, every Freshie gotta shake hand with 80 people and try and remember the names. Ha!! Cool right? Kinda cock up during the trial but it's alright. At least now I have the idea already! Ha!!

Later, I even joined some of the groups in the playing and took photos of them too! Ha!! I guess the Freshies will have fun too on the actual day.

After the trial, suppose to have A Walk To Remember Trial, but since Derek is unable to make it, we postponed to Thursday instead. And later, we played volleyball together with Junhui, Lionel, Lihui, Wan Nee, Xianhui, Bryan and Renhong. I played until i have bruises on my forearm as well as one of my fingers! Ha!! Probably my technique is wrong already. Ha!! But had fun... It's like paying the price for the game.

Thursday

Well well, went to school and helped out with the A Walk to Remember Trial for my station. Upon awaiting for Derek and Yingchao, I helped out with Meitoon and Fiora and had fun helping them. Ha!! Then, when D and Y came, we got our stores and head to the station to setup. We kinda improvised quite a few things and I am quite confident that on the actual day, we shall SCARE the freshies!! hA!! And I'll get molested 20 times because they have to find a piece of paper on my body! ....

Later, I headed to the CSC Clubroom and they had another station. The 8 of us tried and we entered in pairs. Bryan and I entered and I was kinda scared for awhile. Ha!! And I was real frightened by the scream by Jingyi as well as Dave's sudden screaming and knocking... AIYO! Ha!!

Later I went to the warehouse and met Yiwen. Really love the knives. They are able to cut and shape many food ingredients until they are too beautiful to be eaten! Ha!! Kinda interesting though!

For dinner, we went to AMK to have the steamboat. It was worth the money! We paid $8.90 and ate 4 crabs, 20 plus prawns, expensive vegetables, beef and so on... plus the soup, terrific!! Ha!! YUM! We ate continuously for 2 hours. Can u believe that?

Later, we walked to the bus stop. On the way there, we happen to see a showroom flat for Calrose Condominium. Man, if Yiwen didn't tell me to go in, I would have missed out a dream in my life. This condominium is certainly a dream for me to achieve. Imagine this: Living on the 5th floor of a condominium and having a jacuzzi on the next floor, able to suntan everyday or watch the stars, have a olympic sized swimming pool. For the kitchen, there are 2. One is dry kitchen and another for cooking, 4 bedrooms and simply of modern concept. Woa. Somemore at AMK which is near City area!! Gosh!! My dream house!!

When I speak to the property agent, it seems that I want to buy the apartment leh!! has 1450 sq feet and each sq feet is $600 dollars. Imagine one tile is $600 dollars. But I feel it's worth it!! This is a push factor for me to work even harder to achieve a much bigger dream!! WOA!!!

HA!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)