WOAH!!

I simply love everyday of my life from today onwards!! I feel that life is full of challenges and without them, don't you think that it'll be a boring place to live it?

I have learnt that success comes with OBSTACLES. Rome is not built within one day. A nation isn't built within one day. Everything comes with gradual and consistent effort. It is very important to every individual because with obstacles, it will enable him or her to upgrade and know the level of determination! Yeah!! This makes me conclude that it's the process that is very important! The result, yes... once you have reached your goal/destination, the natural thing to do is to get a new goal for yourself. Isn't it?

Currently, I have faced quite a number of rejections in my life. Be it work or studies. But that didn't really deter me to move on! :) It in fact, has made me stronger and I believe that one should be the same too!

Do you believe that every one of us, like to put one another down? Think about it. When someone obtained better reputation or results, what is your first response? Happy for the person? Or jealous that you didn't reach it? Or you begin to have negative thoughts? I'm not sure.. but what I feel that many of us will be (slight) jealous and later, be happy right? But why don't we think of another way. What has he done to receive such reputation/results? What positive lessons can we learn from him?

In our society, we have been looking at surface/superficial results until it really masks and sometimes undermine our capabilities to think greater for ourselves. We should now work together, and think about how we can improve our environment and help improving ourselves!! Wouldn't that be better!? HA!

Maybe I have been sounding kinda philosophical, but I feel that it's quite logical leh... :)

Have FAITH in yourself. Once you have it, pass it on to others. Make others and help others have FAITH in themselves. In this way, we will be GREAT human beings! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)