WOO!

I am still in the process of recovering from my loss of voice. And my doctor actually told me not to speak unnecessarily. WOO! Can't believe it! First time ever this thing has happen to me! Hope in 3 days time, things will be better already! :)

Well, received alot of emails regarding the "Thank you" from other people from the camp and I feel that it's really a good thing that people do thank each other for the success of the Ethelonter camp!! WOO! Until now, I still think of the glimpses of the events that took place a few days back! HA!!

Real want to thank a few people here and I think they may read it. But even though they didn't, it's ok!! Coz i believe that they can feel it!! HA!

Crystal: Thanks for helping me for the first recce of the Sentosa trial and real glad that we have made it for our individual programs!! WOO!! Also, not forgetting that u added me into CLuedo family, yeah~~ Thanks! GREAT!! And really thanks for your help in those small requests.... :)

Lionel: Hey, at times, you kinda piss me off quite a bit. Wait here, wait there. Really cannot stand your behaviour. Must change hor. This sec sch friend of mine, ok la. What can I say...? Happy that the Sentosa games ended with a high note and because of our teamwork!! WOOHOO!! :)

Yuncai: Hey, you are a great guy man!! I really must thank you alot for those small things you have done for me during the trials and I really appreciate your help. Feel lucky to have known you much better during the camp. WOO!! And yes, U, Crystal and I form GROUP 10 for the Steamboat!! I'll always remember that!! HA!!

Eng Khoon: YO!! Known you through the camp and I really appreciate the late nights that you have actually helped me to do some stores and also helping me to draw the Sentosa result sheets! Cool man! Am glad to know such a helpful friend. And didn't expect that we are both in Scorpion too! HA!! YEAH!! Great artist for the group!

Bryan: Yes, my PD. Thanks for the comments and the events that have gone through, it's all over and glad that we have talked things through. Never forget the times that we first met and until now, happy to be part of the CSC camp! Great leader. Humans are humans and we are all bound to make errors. YEP! I believe it and yar, 3 Cheers to U!!

Lihui: Hey, my Welfare Assistant. U have been great sport because you helped me in the recce of the Sentosa games as well as to help me in the trials too!! WOO!! Thank you very much lehz!! All these efforts are greatly appreciated!! :) XIE LE!

Chloe: YOyoYo! Real happy to see you back in A Walk to Remember Prep as well as the actual day for Sentosa!! HA!! Thanks for setting up such a great Sentosa games programme last year and I've used it as a reference!! XIE LE!! Real glad to see you during the Finale and I really feel the peak when it started and the feeling of last year's Sentosa games as well as for my group, everything merges together to form a feeling of ZEST!! WOO!! Thanks Chloe for your support and your coaching!! :)

Meitoon: Hey, glad working with you during the preparation for AWTR as well as the station for Clementi SCS! Ha!! Liked the feeling when the 3 of us (including Dennis) when we slept!! HA!! And yes, not forgetting the plucking of saga seeds and finding the 5-cents coins! HA!! Real gaoxiao and things which I'll never do~ HA!!! Real happy to work with you and get to know more abt you in this camp! HA!!

ZhenQin: WOOHOO!! This guy! Real happy to have met you in this camp. You have certainly been a great friend and also a motivator too! Cheerful and sometimes, I feel that you are a person who loves to help people! Hope that one day I can help you too!! YEAH~~

Ziping: Heyhey, thanks for the vetting through of my program sheets and also your effort in perfecting my programme! HA!! Thanks for your time and also have known you much more in character as a person through this camp! WOOHOO!! :) Great friend to be with!~ ANd yes, you eat kinda slow lehz! HA!!

Alex: HEy! My KC for my group, Symphonia! I feel that you have put in alot of effort already in geling the freshies together and getting their co-operation as well as enthusiasm! I am real happy to be in this GREAT Group and yes, we all have done it because of team work and it's led by you! Real happy that you are our leader throughout the camp! WOO!!!!

Liangyu: YO!! You are working one of the hardest consistently throughout the camp. When I see you at the debrief at night, I really want to tell you to quickly go back to rest because knowing that the next day, you'll be the wake-up party. Great person with great responsibility! Thanks for your stethoscope for the Cluedo. Without it, I don't think I look much different from a commoner!! HA!! THanks and glad to have known you much better, Selina!

Khoon Hong: Another Khoon in my group! Great leader and full of enthusiasm. Real glad to have known you much better during the camp. And must tell you guys. This lad, even though he is not in NUS, he attended 2 of my welfare activities during his freetime and I am really happy for his support!! Touched man!! He is real player in this camp and without him, the enthusiasm of the group will be of bare minimum!! Great guy and yes, we are Sengkangers!! HA!!

Genevieve: WOO... this gal. Scary and very on too! Scary in the AWTR and on because she keeps the spirit up in our group! HA!! Glad to have known you much better coz during school time, only known you to be the gal with the laptop! HA! Opps. ANyway, yup!! Fired up gal all the time!! Stay cheerful and be happy always!!

Fiora: Woo! My Secret Pal for last year and we happen to be in the same group too!! HA!! Real happy when I seen her excitement after the External Hunt!! Ha!! This gal, can be of both extremes! But fun gal to be with. When she's real tired, she can sleep anywhere!! When excited, can see her jump and jump! Real glad to know her much better during the camp and yes, I CAN REMEMBER THE DINNER whereby we nearly choked due to the LUNCH Cheer!! HA!!!!! :) (Smiles)

Lixian: Oh... this lady. Funny man!! At times, I really wonder if she really like to act as old woman. Act twice in the camp!! HA!! Btw, I am real happy to also known her much better and her laughter is infectious. HA!! Remember that time the first time that we met, I helped her with the moving of stuff back to clubroom from the Centre of the Arts. Great gal with great responsibility too! Obedient secretary and trustworthy treasurer for the camp!! 3 cheers for you!!!!

Melvin: Yo!! Real happy when I see you back again from your sickness. This AKC of mine is real welfare to us during Mysterious Journey and I can see that he is real concerned for the group. Even though he was beginning to feel bad during that night, he still push on and I believe that it's this spirit of him that is of worth noted! HA! YEah!! 3 cheers to you and yes, we shall meet again back at Clementi SCS again!! WOO!

Shiying: Ha... This funny gal. Still remember that at Sentosa, she did a song herself and no one actually followed her... Kinda sad but well... Ha!! You really bring laughter to the group and love to suan you alot!! HA!! :) Great friend to be with and yes, injury-proned gal! HA!! (oops.. i think I did it again)

There are some more people I would like to extend my gratitude and thanks but right now, it's like this!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006