Woa!! I am so happy that the Ethelonter Camp 05 is finally over!! WOO!! I feel that the six months preparation for the 5day camp is worth it!! All the trials and the meetings all for the 5days and the freshies are worth it!! WOO!!! No doubts about it~~

I am so happy to have known and joined CSC. I can't describe it but I feel that everything all leaves to faith!! WOO!! So lucky of me to join it.

My Symphonia group councillors are very on and I am glad to be part of it!! With regards to my freshies, woohoo! They are kinda bonded or got closer towards the end of the camp but not during. But anyway, heard that all of them are able to make it for Monday's outing!! Which is a great news to hear. I have all along had the idea that they are going to stop meeting up straight after the camp. But didn't! YEAH!

I have heard from other people that they enjoyed Sentosa games. During the execution of the games, I was really kinda afraid that it might rain. But luckily, it didn't! The weather became fine and the program stations too! WOO!! ANd you know what?? The finale, many people became very bonded and also I can see the groups' spirit reaching the peak!! The continuous cheers and the picture taking, really signify the spirit of the Ethelonter! YEAH!!! LOVE IT!!

It's a group effort with alot of time effort. Money can't buy these experiences and I am happy to be part of it. The best thing is I get my girlfriend, Yiwen to join the camp too! Yeah!! And she not even enjoyed the camp and made new friends, she also won the best freshie and be part of the best group too!! WOO!! Real happy for her!! Yeah!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)