Hi Everyone

I have received my results already. Well, i am kinda glad that I have improved slightly (really slightly). Ha!! But real happy abt it... No As and No Cs... So u should know where my range is lo...

These few days, it's been quite a ride though and exciting too! Learnt alot and made new friends too! Feeling great...

I went for meeting for Clementi SCS and it was kinda humourous because of one person who seem to be having one man show. Not that I am bad or nasty to say such things, but he's kinda trying to be so creative in his approach. It's good in one way because we (the rest) can joke about it. Ha!! I came late and left quite early coz have an appointment with 3 of my friends....didnt know that the meeting would end ard 9.25pm while it was stated 9pm...

Met my 3 friends, Ken, Koon Teck, Raymond and I shared with them the concept of inhome shopping with them. They actually found the idea kinda refreshing and don't mind knowing more about it! Ha!! :) Will contact them next week.

Well, for yesterday, I went to school to do the sentosa prep. And thought that there is committee meeting. But don't have! I can't believe it. Anyway, I helped out with Fred and Meitoon for their trial preparation. There came the trials itself. It was fun working with Yingchao and Derek and knew about them much more le. The trial started after they have prayed the room and couples began to come into the room. The people are supposed to find an applet from my body and I hid it in my hand. Ha!

Then, came the period of loneliness when the lift suddenly went out of order. I was there alone for over 5 minutes before I knew that the lift was down. Can't believe it. In my mind, I really began to think slightly away from the logical frame. And I began to wonder... How come people build this room? How come I am in the room? And also wondered why I was born too? Kinda a self-reflectionary period when I was alone in the room. Kinda strange and odd setting to do it also. Yingchao and Derek found an alternative access to the other side of the room and I was so happy to see them! But we are separated by the gate. We played dai-dee and then waited for the lift to be repaired. Really felt like a jail-bird though. Ha!!

Finally, the lift was restored and we brought the stuff down. Really felt much better to be on the first floor because up there, it was kinda stuffy and also because of the joss sticks, woa... it's like I'm smoking for the past 2 hours. But it's alright la. Felt happy to see my friends again! :)

When I went home, I felt odd. Just dunno why but felt odd and kinda sad... I am not sure of what is the real reason... But it's like it's not myself. And I slept...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)