Hi Everyone

School's just started and I kinda feel that I have alot of things to do.

Books to buy, lectures to attend...

Well, I attended my Material Science Practical Briefing today and we are reminded again that we are the last batch of Material Science students in Science and hope that no one will fail any of the modules and stuff. I feel that I am kinda always in such a situation...not that I think that i will fail...but the feeling of 'last batch' really cling onto me. I have told no one...but it occured to me once... when I was in JC... if we were to retain, we will be taking a new format of GP. How come i am prone to all these news...

Anyway, I have chatted with Felix today and he is seriously keen in getting an Honour degree because of the high pay increase in job salary compared to that of a bachelor. I feel that this isn't the correct way to do it... because what i seriously believe on is doing the things that you like... I like to get bachelor and so be it... :) yeah

The day really pass by with me rushing from one place to another and then handling the CSC Outreach today. Met friends and new people. When I meet them, I really have the eager question to ask them. Why do you want to come to university? Is it purely for results? For money? Hmmz.

Grant A Wish is coming soon and yes... I really can't wait for the event to start. I feel that it really require teamwork and have to work together with Huiling and Zhihao to make it a successful one.

I wonder why. How come I feel very rush whenever I am in clubroom... Is it because of the people? Is it because of my friends? I really not sure... Am trying to calm myself down whenever I'm in the clubroom. Maybe I look alright on the outside... But at times, I really am not sure whether am I doing what am I suppose to do...

I really wonder those words which i have said today. Am i tackless? Am i insensitive... I'm not sure. I juz feel that I can't be direct anymore... even if i were to do it again...I will not.


Wonder.....

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)