CSC Nightcycling is over! I feel really very glad that the event ended with a great success!! Despite there are so many events happening concurrently in CSC and NUS, there are a total of 30 people who came for the event! Really happy for it!

New friendships are formed.
Created new experience for people because it's their first time in night cycling.

Real happy!

On that day, we have planned to make Geylang as the central meeting point for the 3 groups and indeed, it happened! I am really very thrilled when group after group came towards 'Yong He', a beancurd stall. Really very happy!! HA!

And I just feel that this is made possible because of my Organising Committee for Nightcycling and the participants too!!

They are:
-Lihui
-Ziping
-Yingchao
-HonKit
-Yuzheng
-Dennis
-Denise
-Zehe
-Xiaoyun

And I'm really to receive positive feedback of it too!! WOOHOO!!

YEAH~~

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006