Hi!

I am really very excited today! Because I have actually attended my first material science practical!! HA! And it's so fun and it's conditioned!! YEAH! Anyway, it's pair work and I paired up with Felix. Kinda gaoxiao when we joked during our practical! HA!! :) And when I take measurements, the tin crystals drop out and need to re-measure! HA!! I am so bad at lifting delicate stuff! But I'll improve it...

Today is kinda a busy day for me in school. Met Chloe in school together with Xinqiao and when I met the latter, she kept saying that I'm doing some kinda MLM stuff... And i really wonder why man... But anyway, I didn't really talk to her though. I'm juz promoting mooncakes to my friends what... Find that there isn't any wrong lo... So suspicious... I'm not putting her down but heard her commenting that I will not be like u kena cheated... I was like.... But i was rushing for my practical and didnt collect $ from Chloe... Find that it's kinda guai4, don't u think so?

ANyway, that's not the point. Don't let this SMALL issue bother me! Life is so interesting everyday!

Do u know that we should be thankful that we are able to wake up the next morning... Because we are given the chance to help people for another day? And if keep thinking this way, you'll treasure your time and it certainly works for me!! HA! Try it, my dear friends!

I feel that commitment level in a certain field is very important. And currently, I am asked to be the Chairperson of a place... I am considering but didn't really consider that much. I really unsure abt it... Only a few issues are bothering me though... But i won't say... I'll slowly decide and see how!

27th Aug is the day of my stepping down as the Welfare Director in CSC... Kinda feel happy about it! HA!! Yeah! Everyone can clap for me le!


Do take care of ur health my friends. Haze is causing alot of illness like flu le!!

Oh yes, before I really end, today I certainly had a great time with Don at the Clementi Student Care Service. He is very determined to work his art piece and really very happy about his determination. I feel that he is willing to learn and he really needs coaching...and thru' it, he is able to learn more...

We even had fights today with him, throwing balls and having a spear duel! HA! Kinda gaoxiao... Anyway, and we are like so childish... But that's besides the point. Then i accompanied him, jiedeng and sebastian to eat supper... I didnt eat because of some issues... HA!! Then till 11.30pm!!

Then, I called Renhong and he allowed me to stay in his hostel! SO HAPPY!! HA!! Got a part time dwelling in school... anyway tml got lesson at 10am mah! YEAH! :)


Take home message: Be happy and yes! SPREAD HAPPINESS within ur friends... Don't put people down...

Goto http://www.nuscsc.net/~wish to check out updated news for Grant-A-Wish 2005

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)