WOW! It's been 8 days eversince I have actually updated the blog. The week has been very jammed pack for me! Love it man!

I feel that I am much better when I'm busier. It makes me plan my time much more packed and I feel that i will use them much better... Dunno whether will it apply to u.

I am going to step down from the 3rd MC in CSC as the Volunteer Welfare Director. Kinda feel that it's a short journey never to forget! Lots of fun activities have been planned together with my assistant, Lihui and also alot of new friendships are forged. WOOHOO!! And yeah... there are more feelings but I'll type when I have more time!



Anyway, need u guys to hear this:

GRANT-A-Wish is going to be in NUS and booths are setup at Science, Arts and Engine Blks so as to reach the whole NUS population (5-7 sept).

We wanna more volunteers for the booth manning....SO if u wanna volunteer, COME and let me know!!!! :)



As days gone by, I really feel that something's lacking in some people. And kinda want to tell people that I know abt it. We should actually take care of each other and not leave anyone behind... but apparently, I can see and feel it for myself. Not sure why do they act that way... But whatever...

Apart from that, I am on my way to improve myself and prove to other people that I CAN DO IT!! 'IT' is something which I will not disclose....

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)