I am really loving my day each day!!

Passing and helping my friends when I go and meet them! And not only that, to spread positive words to them!!

When I talked to some of my friends, they commented that I sound very positive and I feel that I didn't know it at all... It's actually through the books which I read every night that help me boost my self-image and also to be positive!! YEAH!!

Today, I went to Yiwen's Grandma's 81st bday! And the turn out is very good. Initially I feel kinda paiseh (shy) because it's been awhile eversince I have met them. And some of them looked at me wide-eyed because they didn't expect to see me... HA! Coz eversince I have separated frm Yiwen, I didn't see them already. I find that for her side, her cousins and relatives are very close to each other. And also they occassionally have these type of celebration. Really very peifu them!! HA!! :)

Anyway, Week two has passed and i'm kinda happy that my tutorial and practical ssons are finalised already! Yeah!! Feeling v gd!! HA!!

Yes...

Loving myself!!

And Believe in yourself man!!


:)

If you wanna mooncakes...do get more info frm me!!! Below are some of the pics!! HA!!





Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)