Hi Everyone!

Today sent CheeKian off to Vancouver and it's real fast though... it's like ard 6mths ago, seen him applying it...and now he's off! HA! I would really like to go there and have a look someday and now...I'm on my way towards it!! Nah, not there for studies but for holidays!!

I feel that I am in the midst of not finding myself, but achieving the direction which I have kinda set for myself. And I feel that it's kinda not bad currently. Yeah. Btw, have just completed the first material science report after 2 weeks! Must start on the second one already!! Can't delay any precious time le.

Today was at Knight Frank together with Yiwen and Joanne. Got a gd man fetched us there and we were feeling kinda fortunate! Ha. Anyway, I was at clubroom today and did the Grant A Wish Preparation. Kinda feel that I am being questioned alot by Zhihao today... Don't feel comfy abt it... But anyway, it's part of getting the job done. Have to make compromises... probably this is the way he works...

Oh yeah! Have to jiayou! And CSC...I LOVE U!! :)


Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)