Hi Everyone!!

I am seriously loving my day everyday. Not that i'm supporting McDonalds whose slogan is "I'm Lovin' it", but it's really along the same line la!! HA!

Doing my Material Science!! WOOHOO!! HA! THink I'm crazy.

Today, on the train, met one SRJCian, my batch one, a guy. And you know what? Not that i'm saying bad about him. But he still look the same. Probably it's his personality that make him dress this way. Similarly, there is no change in his hairstyle. And feel like telling him that he needs help in his dress sense. And u know what? I didn't talk to him...he's a few seats away frm me. When he alights at Hougang, he stood up! And gosh!! And i swear that i should say this...but I said "GOD" he moment he stood up!! WHY!?? Coz he's wearing our SRJC belt. AH!! Hmm, maybe i should one day talk to him if I get the chance to! Have to help him...

Sound bad? Haiz. I shouldn't. Do u know that I've been trying to spread postivity within my friends and I really feel happy when doing it. Many of my friends may say that i'm crazy, always feeling happy but it's true! THat's the way i'm and no one can really change me!! YEAH!! Coz staying happy is the best medicine!! WOOHOO!!

Today met up with Yiwen and so happy! HA!! LEarnt alot today. Can't believe that many of us are consumers and I'm not one of them because I have my own store to go to!! We are contributing so much to people like the NTUC... Can't believe it... HA!! I must aim and try and help as many people as I can!!

Tml am getting my mooncakes!! EXCITED!!! HA!!!


Mervyn Spears

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)