Hi Everyone

Well, for me and Don, probably I need to motivate him even more... I was just thinking though..

He's now just at his 2nd stage in education line and he is feeling this way. For me, I am now in my 4th stage in education and I am kinda amazed that I am able to climb up to this level though. :) Anyway, he is him. I am me. Meeting him up 2 hours a week will not change much or rather I can't really able to motivate him that much.

Probably I should communicate more with him. YES! Mervyn, u better.


Aiya, enough of Don.


CSC
=-=-=

Well well, as times gone by, I feel that CSC has really made me feel that friends are really very important lo. We keep each other company, if possible. And sometimes, we just need company to study. And CSC clubroom is able to provide it. HA!Somemore, I love to sleep there... NAP there... HA! Love it.

I was with Cheekian the other night, and he told me that he is so lucky to be in CSC, instead of other clubs. I so agree with him wor. HA! Anyway, thnx cheekian for providing the room for me... YEAH! Next sem, choose TYPE B alright? More worth the money!

Oh yar, its like through CSC, I am exposed to Orientation camps, meaningful projects, friends, fun, joy, family-ness, excitement(amazing race), not stressful environment, encouragement, britney... haa... It's very hard to actually type everything down... but I know can already.


Fritz
=-=-=-=

Well, my neighbour, that small boy, was admitted to hospital for checkup last evening. He was suspected stomach flu but hor, it's kinda serious one. His face was kinda blown up at the cheeks area... reddish kind. And when my mum touched him a slight bit, he felt real pain. Strange right?

This morning, then he came over and I'm glad that he's feeling better already. I heard from him that he has alot of things coming up. Let me tell you.

Friday: Spelling
Monday: English test
Tuesday: Maths test
Wednesday: Science test

And he is just Primary One.


Man, this is really so amazing lor... he's occupied man!


Advancement of Man
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I was at the Asian Aerospace and I am kinda amazed that how Man can actually advance at such great speeds. Now, there is this Air Bus A380 which can house 555 passengers/flight and it's double decked. And they formed Unmanned Aircraft which is controlled at the base station.

In ten years time, it was estimated that we can pay an amount and go up to the Moon for travel and to eat mooncake. HA! Really leh, we are really advancing so fast. How nice if we can just like everyone, take a 1 year break and just slow down by half??

I was attending my Material Science lecture and you know what? This thought came up to me. We are actually unravelling alot of things that nature has created. And we are like trying to control it. It may sound absurd to you but it's like we are trying to create things by making use of what nature has. Like Air molecules, we are trying to compress them for creation of vacuum. We study about their properties so as to form new materials, stronger ones. It's like for the betterment for our species. Its the control of nature that is an idea which I don't really like wor.

Someone mentioned to me that humans are trying to act like gods le. We can even control when to rain/when not to rain. And it's kinda scary to have the thought in the head... We are not gods at all... Hopefully, the things that we create is for our good use... not the otherwise!

Hope...



Pictures Galore
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


This is an amazing picture! Felix spotted one large 3litre beaker beside me during the lab. And my immediate instinct was to take a photo straight away... Really amazing right? A beaker larger than my head!





















Felix and I... this picture reminds me of Final destination... whereby the picture is blurred... eww... Creepy photo or creepy felix??








Picture of sickly Fritz. We brought Mickey down today and it's kinda fun! HA!

















Another pic... he loves to do this when taking photo with me...dunno why! HA!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006