I AM SO EXCITED WITH MY LIFE!!

Oh man... everyday is so exciting!

Oh yar, I am liking this current song: Destiny's Child "CHECK IT OUT"

So cool! Love the song.



Anyway, talking about similarities and coincidences. Its kinda scary as I manage to know some secret/hidden coincidence that me and my mum have leh!

Wanna know?? HA! ( I know you want to know).


Coincidence
=-=-=-=-=-=

Its really very amazing. I was talking to my mum about like some things about packing of room and stuff. Later, she mentioned about her having to find money in parts of her room when she has no more cash. Not that she know that she has money is these places, its like she happen to find them when she needs it.

And this phenomenon also happens to me leh! At times of the month, I don't have enough money in my wallet. And I happen to remove some books and stuff from my table and saw money. And I was clearing once, and spotted one hongbao. It was my birthday one and I didn't open at all! And in it got $20. Which I can use for the next day! Woa! Amazing right?

Apart from this home thingy... it also happened outside. My mum don't have enough coins and she happen to dig and manage to find sufficient coins in her handbag, scattered one but the amount was just right!

For me, I don't have any dollar notes once. And I was queueing up for food. And I began to dig for coins in my wallet. Alot of ten cents and twenty cents and you know what? The overall coins (including the 5cents) total up to the cost of the lunch that I'm taking leh. That left me penniless but hey, I have my lunch. Everything is so coincidental and its like just right.

I wonder if these things happen to you before or not. But for me, its kinda amazing to have this feeling and only those who read my blog will know it.


Feel lucky??

I bet you are!

YEAH!!


Well, actually I plan to end my day's post. But feel like adding this section after listening to a song...


Lovers and Friends
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
This is actually sung by Lil Jon and East Side Boyz. The background music is really very soothing. Well, this has been on my mind for days, weeks and months. But I have kept it to myself for most of the time.

ANyway, do try and treasure them...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)