HONEYWELL INTERVIEW
=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Yesterday, I dressed up so smartly for my attachment interview at Honeywell. It is located near Expo. Let me tell you. I was kinda nervous when I reached the office level one. I was super early and I even asked if I was kinda early to meet the interviewer. But she said it was alright. HA!

Well, the interview went fine and its like I managed to know slightly more as to what I will be doing in the attachment. Apart from that, I was asked quite a few questions which I was caught off-hand.

1. What is the difference between Chemistry and Material Science Course?
2. What camp are you having?
3. What is the shoe size?
4. Tell me more about the experiments that you have done in the lab.

Ha... But I managed to answer them la. :)

Oh yar...then at 5pm, my school admin personnel called me and told me that I was selected and I passed the interview! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :) HONEYWELL, HERE I COME!



NUS OPENHOUSE PREP
=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=

I am so happy after the event! Even though I was kinda tired, I am still feeling happy internally. My comm, well part of my comm members, came down to setup the booth for the Openhouse. And guess what!!! Our CSC is the FIRST club to go there and setup! We are really very enthu wor!! HA!!

And we had so much fun there. Taking photos, setting up the banners, tying them. And SOMEONE even came up with new nick name for me... Mervyn Ass Hoe! HA! So gaoxiao leh!! Initially, I heard... if you add 'S' as the middle name of Mervyn Hoe, what do you get! I was lag for awhile....and then I realised! Man! Someone really creative wor... haa! THey even came up with an acronym for it wor... MAH... I was like +peng. Somemore nearly ALL of them started to use the term as an adjective...so funny man... haa...

I dunno why...But I am really happy to see my comm people helping out leh! WOOHOO! Love the feeling and I seriously can't wait for the camp to start!

ETHELONTER III... Taller in many ways! YEAH!


Tests
=-=-=-=

Yeah...I passed my tests...haa... Aint telling you the results.... ha

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006