OpenHouse CSC
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Oh my! Oh my! I am kinda so proud of my CSC because they have tried their best and gave their effort in the Openhouse! WOOHOO!

THREE Cheers to all of u! My Comm and the Councillors...


I am kinda guilty for not making my presence down at the OpenHouse but having my two beloved APDs, Fred and ZhenQin to take care of the all the things, I am really very appreciative. Somemore got Meitoon who also go down 2 times in a row... WOOO! I am really very touched by their efforts! GREAT WORK!!

I have also heard that we managed to get quite a few contacts from the freshies. Which is good! Coz this is actually the stairways to getting our 60 freshies for the camp! YES!!!! WOOHOO!!


For the OpenHouse, its a team effort and yes, we have tried our best. **APPLAUSE**


(Please clap three times here)



DreamNight 2006@KL
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Well well, the reason why I can't make it to the OpenHouse is because of DreamNight. It's a function at KL and let me tell u! It's a great function which I have benefitted alot of priceless issues.


We are dreamers.
Dreamers are leaders.

Leaders are people who do things that are extraordinary!


I need to find out what my real dreams are and let me tell you, I WILL and YES! I must spread positivity amongst those around me.


NO ONE CAN KNOCK ME DOWN



Photos Galore
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=


Picture of Happy Fred, Joyful Huishan and Blissful Meitoon... They all so bo sim. I help them take photo already...then NONE of them (NOTE: NONE) offered to help me take pictures wor! Somemore thank you also don't have.

Thanks!




Woo...Fred with Slippers...




Picture of Felix...we are very tired after finding books from the library wor... ha!



Picture of me.... yup! NARCISSISSTIC SIDE OF ME!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)