I am really very excited!

I am actually on the path of learning new and essential stuff which is good for my future. NOTE THIS:

IT IS NOT TAUGHT IN NUS! Really!


Anyway, I am feeling very happy and wanna spread my happiness to everyone I meet. If you see me, you'd feel lucky the whole day.

Trust me!


PRINCES
-0-0-0-0-0

Well, this is a game which I played today at the clubrm with a bunch of Princes and a princess...haa... Got kailoon, zhenqin, huishan, xyz and I. And I am kinda lost during the middle of the game. Have forgotten how to count the points man. But yes, I lost the game. hA!

Tell u frankly. Its not about losing the game. I have learned alot from that game and yeah, am very amazed that my friends played the game very well. Everything is probably due to practice...RIGHT? :)


Anyway, I am very happy and feeling good.
Gotta stress this! HA!


ETHELONTER OUTINGS within GROUPS
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Woohoo! I am really very happy to know that nearly all the groups for Ethelonter has outings already! THat's real good news to hear man. HA!

Still awaiting for pple to invite group 7 to go...haa! Just joking. But I can feel that the spirit is there! The ethelonter spirit is slowly coming up! WOOOOOOO!! Can you hear it! FEEL IT!

(Sound so spastic)


Ok...Jiayou everyone!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)