Yesterday was a day of enjoyment, fun and hot!

I was at Sunset bay to do admin for Beach Fiesta, counting and tele-ing the scores for the 25 teams who joined the volleyball competition. It's really nice and fine weather and the 3 of us, kept on exposing our skin under the sun! HA! We also came up with alot of jokes... like the clouds not working overtime to cover the sun... and not enough clouds to queue up to come to Sentosa...

We took alot of pictures there... ha! And I tell you. The teams there are very powerful. During the competition, there are teams whereby 'resting' and practising upon awaiting for their next match. They are able to control the ball within a small area! And it's very amazing and when you watch them play, you feel like joining them to have the fun!

It was really glad that Zehe called us to do la...


Here are some pictures to share with you guys!



We are the ones doing admin! Busy us! :)



Famous Four: Zehe, Huiching, Christopher and I... We are advertising Havaianas slippers as the 3 of us are wearing them.... ha! Wat a coincidence! Actually, I didn't know that Havianas slippers are so popular at beaches!



Me and Christopher.. :) Love the sunglasses... which are frm my friend. He buys new sunglasses every 6 months... beat that!




Happy me...


Activities at night
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Man, i tell u...last night, i actually got 4 activities which are all at 7pm! Can't believe it.

1. Business gathering with my BWW team
2. Birthday celebration for my 5 year old nephew, Cheryl
3. Post Chingay celebration at SOKA Centre
4. Hip hop nite at UCC at NUS

I was contemplating between choice 3 and 4. And in the end, I chose choice 3 because SOKA centre is near Sentosa. HA! Hiphop night, I missed it...and I read from Meitoon's blog that she enjoyed it.

I tell u... last year, I was there and it was really mind-blowing. I was so eager to dance and create my own dance after everything ends. Hip hop is really cool. ANyway, now I am creating a set of dance steps for my Orientation Project. HA! :)

Anyway, to choose choice 3 is the best in the end because I get to meet my Chingay friends. Got Chingay shirt and to catch up with them. HA! Oh yar... I appeared on the SOKA newspaper leh! I wanted to buy one...but no more already. GOtta ask Mika whether still have or not... :) Amazing leh... I can't believe that my short recording is made into a speech bubble on newspaper... yeah! I'm so good! :)


Really enjoyed my Saturday... now, I am kinda red and brown.... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006