Well well...

Yesterday, I met up my comm for Ethelonter Camp meeting and it was kinda great feeling to meet them once again. Apart from their busy schedule, they are able to make it and its really glad to see that! YEAH!

I can see that it's taking its shape already and the admin side has already done most of their work... positive progress is seen and yes! Real happy la. For the program side, I can also see that they have made efforts to perfect their program, before they can execute them during the trials! Cool!

The camp is in 3mths time, and I tell you, it'll be very fast... Openhouse is this weekend and all of us have to jiayou wor! Right, my councillors?? :)



My mum

Ha....seldom do I have a section for her... but i can say that nowadays, she's been very active and talk alot lo. Sometimes, I just have to say 'yes' without even listening properly. Opps... I know it's kinda bad, but at least I replied and it's only SOMETIMES that I do it. :)

She prepares breakfast for me and yes, I made her angry at times. Not because I didn't eat... But that I asked her to wake me up, and I will always wake up half an hour after the given time... today she say she dun wanna friend me le... but watever... HA! Love the breakfast!

Gaoxiao right???

Last night, Mickey was angry and refused to sleep with her because she didn't bring him for walk in the evening... And its really true man! Mickey used to accompany her to sleep around 11plus... but yesterday, he went to my dad's room, which is an anomaly... Ha... think Mickey undergoing menopause... Mickey!

Love him alot...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006