Hey all

My whole week was actually spending time back at my godma's block. This was because my godpa passed away last saturday and being their godson, it was my responsibility to go there to pay respect and help out as much as I can.

I was glad that he passed away peacefully after suffering for months of stroke. And the good news was that he had left with great children as well as 10 grandchildren. That was really very amazing!

I also grew attached to the grandchildren and they called me Uncle Mervyn. Got one even addressed me as 'Kor kor' (brother in english). And he was so close to me. It is strange that he call me brother because I call his mum 'Da Jie'. Logically speaking, if it is that case, what is the actual relationship between he and his mum? Ha... Sister??? But I didn't care much about that. He's just 7 years old.

His grandchildren are so cute!! And most of them are so creative, and are unique in their own ways. Made me feel young and I always join their 'under 12' table to have supper. And they willingly accepted me! :)


Choa Chu Kang Cemetry
---------------------

I am really amazed to see so many tombs at the cemetry and they were all so nicely laid out! And for my godpa's grave, we have to give them a period of 100 days for them to build nicely.

After praying and the placing of the tomb, we were given green beans to be scattered onto the tomb area. Probably think that it was to enable grass to grow. To indicate life after death, I think.



Blog later...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006