Hey everyone...

To continue my story...



5th day: I was late 1 hour...



OMG....



Anyway, NDP First public performance was over and I was so high after the performance. Really!! And looking at the crowd and knowing that my friends were there as audience really made me very excited. Coz everyone will be looking at me (duH).

I was feeling high the moment the 1200 strength went onto the perfomance area. And plus the music, wow!! Our 6mths prep was just for the 6mins performance. I find that it was worth it... :)

This weekend is NE (National Education Show) whereby most of the primary 5 students will be coming to watch us! I still remembered that 2 years back, when I was performing, the spirit of the NE Show is magnificant!! They are so lively and my friends and I were cheering the whole way during the perfomance. Ha... maybe I overexaggerate. But the spirit was really very high!!!

I invited my cousin along as well as 10 of my friends. WOO!! Love it man!! :) Thanks guys for supporting me!




Ethelonter Qing Gong Yan
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Well, I just had the QGY for my Camp. And I tell you. It was very amazing and I was simply touched my those who actually came.

We ate at Pulau Ubin and real nice to see them back again. And the food was magnificant. Love the pepper crab the most.. HA! Then Christine shared with me that her dad has actually got another lobang whereby the pepper crab was the best in the world. But 2 crabs cost $80! What the... maybe one day I will try it! :)

Crab lovers...where are U???


(Another new craving...haa)



Then, we went to Changi Flat to stay overnight... MY friends talked and shared about ghost stories (some are really creepy) and went to see the transvestites...Some of them seemed lovely without the specs on.. Opps. But anyway, we went to watch aeroplanes and really feel so blissful that night!

The weather was kinda warm that night! And somemore I wore Jeans.. of coz I tolerated the heat... ha...



Tell u something about the Changi Flat.....






The toilet system cannot make it!

I was the first person to check in and I felt urgent and went to toilet. Did my business there. Then I flushed for the first time, but only 50% went in. I waited and flushed again, and the other 50% is still there!!!

I have no choice but to open the cap of the toilet flush container...and began filling in the water through the tap. Once full, I tried again. But damn.. the brown black stuff is still there!!

I refilled and with my own intelligence, I have decided to add on one more method, to fill a container with water such that when it was flushing, I pour in the filled container with force. So that there is more pushing force acting on the brown black stuff.

And it worked!!


And I covered the cap of the flush back... terrible experience... heng that time I was the only one in the flat. Haa!!



The next morning, Ziping suddenly commented that the toilet cannot make it. I shared with him my story secretly and we laughed like mad pigs...




Mervyn Version X

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006